The multi-purpose emergency service call device is designed to determine road accidents in auto or manual mode and transmit this information to an operator of ERA-RB system via cellular communication channels.
- communication navigation terminal;
- user interface module;
- GPS-GLONASS antenna;
- GSM/UMTS antenna.
Satellite navigation systems
GLONASS and GPS
Number of satellite channels
up to 55 during simultaneous operation of GLONASS and GPS
Cellular communication systems
GSM/GPRS/EDGE 900/1800 MHz, UMTS/HSPA 900/2100 MHz
5m in plain view, 10 in height
Stand-alone operation from the built-in battery (if there is no power supply from on-board power network)
at least 60 minutes in dial-back wait mode;
USB, CAN, RS-232, RS-485
Quantity of external inputs
4 digital, 2 analogue ones
from +10.8 to +35 V
No more than 6 W
from -40 to + 85°С
shock acceleration 75 g;
Multiple mechanical shocks
shock acceleration 15 g;
- emergency calls in case of road accidents are made automatically (in response to a signal from the acceleration indicator included into the terminal) or manually (when the “Emergency call” button of the user interface module is pressed);
- During emergency calls a minimal data set is transmitted: location of the vehicle, registration number, class of vehicle, etc.
- Vehicle positioning is performed via GLONASS and GPS satellite navigation systems.
- Continuous tracking of the vehicle position. Remote diagnostics, info functions.
- Self-check of all nodes in the device
In case the technical support is required, please, call 80172871367
- Phone: (+375-17) 305-90-66
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org