MC5 Adapter module is a device for collection, temporary storage and data processing from terminal units with subsequent upline to the information collector and data processing centers. The connection with appliances (road controllers, active energy meters, thermoregulators, etc.) is carried out by means of wire lines: RS485, RS232, Ethernet 10Mbit, current loop, “Start” protocol, quantized input/output, USB. Connection with the upper level is performed with the help of both wire lines (RS485, RS232, Ethernet 10Mbit, current loop, “Start” protocol, USB) and wireless GSM/GPRS links. The module supports function in the transparent mode as an interface converter, as well as nontransparent data communications protocols of different manufacturers.
- a nonvolatile current time clock;
- available flash memory capacity up to 256Kbyte (capability to install flash-chip with a unique MAC-address for working in Internet);
- two Watch Dog timers (an inner processor timer and an independent outer timer);
- two LED status indicators;
- power supply – +12 V;
- power consumption – not more than 10 W;
- the operating temperature – – 400Ñ up to + 500Ñ;
- tolerance to mechanical effects – L3 under the State Standard 12997-84;
- protection from electrical shock: class III under the State Standard 12.2.007.0-75;
- weight – maximum 0.25 kg;
- MC5 overall dimensions – 25õ100õ115 mm.
|Satellite navigation systems||GLONASS and GPS|
|Number of satellite channels||
up to 55 for GLONASS and GPS simultaneous operation|
up to 30 for discrete operation
|Cellular communication systems||
GSM 900/1800 mHz|
|Positioning error||under 15 m|
|Self-sufficient operation from the built-in rechargeable battery (during on-board power network outages)||
at least 60 minutes in dial-back wait mode;|
at least 10 minutes in voice communication mode
|PC connection||USB and RS-232 interfaces|
|Supply voltage||from +10.8 to +30 V|
|Rated input||up tp 4 W|
|Operating temperature||from -40 to + 85°Ñ|
shock acceleration 15 g;|
shock pulse duration – 60 ms
|Multiple mechanical shocks||
shock acceleration 15 g;|
shock pulse duration – 10 ms
ÌÑ5 is used for constructing different computerized telemetry and control systems: road traffic automated control systems (RTACS), automated energy control and metering system (AECMS), automated heating control and metering systems, automated electric lighting control systems, remote intrusion protection systems (control by the cell phone).
- - capability of data exchange via several wire interfaces simultaneously: RS485, RS232, Ethernet 10Mbit, current loop, “Start” protocol, USB 1.0 (either in master or slave mode);
- - GSM/GPRS modem availability;
- - quantized inputs/outputs availability;
- - a current time clock with self-contained battery supply;
- - capability to work in the transparent data exchange mode;
- - capability to reprogram the module for dealing with appliances having unique work protocols/ algorithms;
- - remote module reprogramming;
- - “Start” protocol supporting for data exchange with existing (outdated) light-signal objects controllers;
- - module design diversity with various functional capabilities and prices;
- - possibility to develop a modification with functional capabilities on the customer’s request.
Its moderate price, compact size, application commonality considerably distinguishes the MC5 module from similar devices on the market.
The Company manufactures and delivers MC5 adapter modules, which at present are used in ARTACS for GPRS links with light-signal objects located in Grodno region. ÌÑ5 are involved into AECMS project for RUE Beltelecom.
- Phone: (+375-17) 369-90-66
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org