OJSC “AGAT - Control Systems” Managing Company of “Geoinformation Control Systems Holding” took part in the 9th International Exhibition of Armament and Military Hardware “MILEX-2019” which was hold on May 15-18, 2019 in Minsk at the site of “Minsk- Arena”.
At the outdoor and indoor exhibition sites OJSC “AGAT - Control Systems” Managing Company of “Geoinformation Control Systems Holding” demonstrated the modern and advanced developments as a part of the Company joint exposition in the domain of the automated control system of AF and AD forces, ground forces, communication systems and facilities for data transmission, as well as ground based and airborne robotized platforms, solutions for the air traffic control, etc. Most of the offered solutions are innovative and some products have been demonstrated in the wide audience for the first time.
Mr. S.Rumas, the Prime-Minister of the Republic of Belarus, Mr. S.Zas, the State Secretary of the Security Council of the Republic of Belarus, Mr. I.Petrishenko, the Deputy Prime-Minister of the Republic of Belarus and other representatives of ministries and authorities, Belarus Republic Armed Forces and other foreign state officials and participants of the Exhibition attended “MILEX-2019”.
At the end of the Exhibition the achievements of the Company were marked by a commemorative award and diplomas in the following nominations:
- for active participation in the preparation and holding of the 8th Scientific Conference on military technical issues and matters of defense and security and usage of dual-purpose technologies;
- for active participation in the development, testing and army service of new types of weapons and military equipment;
- for the innovative development of military communication facilities;
- for the innovative approach in creation of the automated control system tactical unit in the interests of Special Operation Forces and Main Intelligence Directorate ;
- for the update and repairs of armament and military hardware samples;
The detailed photo report is available in “Photo gallery” chapter under the reference