To be entered on the Board of Honor is a form of incentive for workers of the Company which is the highest award for conscientious work and contribution to the development of the Company.
The candidates are nominated by the collectives of units twice a year before the 1st of January (according to the results of year) and before the July 3 (The Republic Day). The decision on to be entered on the Board of Honor is made by the Director of the Company in collaboration with the Trade Union Committee.
The awarding of the workers who are entered on the Board of Honor is made by the Director of the Company or by his Deputy in a solemn situation at the meeting of labor staffs.
- Ksenia Bruisupervisor of section 734 of special technological department with pilot-plant production
- Tatiana Gorbatenkodormitory housemaster
- Natalia Dzurichhead of the bureau of the electromechanical department
- Tatiana Kovalchucksenior accountant of the accounting department
- Dmitry Kazakevichsenior programmer engineer of sector 143
- Dmitry Kopytnikhead of sector 551
- Alexander Lapushinskysenior programmer engineer of sector 247
- Alexei Levkovichhead of department 25
- Olga Lisakovich1st grade engineer of sector 521
- Marina Makhnachsenior engineer of sector 442
- Anzhelika Mochalova2nd grade electronic engineer of sector 312
- Vladimir Sinkevichhead of protection of facilities of the security department
- Evgeny Siroezhkinhead of sector 342
- Irina Shumelchickhead of group 762 of special technological department with pilot-plant production