To be entered on the Board of Honor is a form of incentive for workers of the Company which is the highest award for conscientious work and contribution to the development of the Company.
The candidates are nominated by the collectives of units twice a year before the 1st of January (according to the results of year) and before the July 3 (The Republic Day). The decision on to be entered on the Board of Honor is made by the Director of the Company in collaboration with the Trade Union Committee.
The awarding of the workers who are entered on the Board of Honor is made by the Director of the Company or by his Deputy in a solemn situation at the meeting of labor staffs.
- Katherine AlymovaEngineer 2nd Category; Section 331
- Galina SorokaAccountant of 2nd Category; Accountant Department
- Alexander GarkushaHead of Section 144
- Natalia YankovskayaHead; Department of Development & Info Systems Maintenance
- Andrew LandyonokLead Engineer; Section 447
- Olga BerestovayaLead Engineer on Standardization & Certification; Quality Service, Standardization & Scientific-Technical Info
- Eugeniy Shisterov6th Grade Miller, Special Technological Department (Pilot Production) Sector 733
- Inessa ApochkinaLead Engineer; Section 247
- Olga KuskovaHead of Section 542
- Inessa HvedchenyaHead of Bureau 710, Special Technological Department (Pilot Production)
- Vadim RomanovChief of Quality Control Department
- Tatyana ShipulLead Economist; Department 47
- Alla MaslennikovaLead Engineer-Programmer; Section 251
- Alexei Litskevich4th Grade Painter, Repairs & Construction Workshop