To be entered on the Board of Honor is a form of incentive for workers of the Company which is the highest award for conscientious work and contribution to the development of the Company.
The candidates are nominated by the collectives of units twice a year before the 1st of January (according to the results of year) and before the July 3 (The Republic Day). The decision on to be entered on the Board of Honor is made by the Director of the Company in collaboration with the Trade Union Committee.
The awarding of the workers who are entered on the Board of Honor is made by the Director of the Company or by his Deputy in a solemn situation at the meeting of labor staffs.
- Dmitry Zhovnerchykengineer of 1st category, sector 122
- Lyudmila LikuHead of Department 15
- Valery ShpakovskyDeputy Chief of Special Design Department 2 - Head of Department 27
- Pavel KohnoHead of Department 31
- Konstantin PechenkoHead of Department 46
- Gennady YourevichHead of Special Design 5
- Alexandra VasilyevaLeading design engineer of sector 552
- Vitaly KulagaHead of Department 61
- Victor SnytkoEngineer of Group 833, “BRIZ” Department
- Kirill BogdanovJob foreman of section 721, Special Technological Bureau with Pilot Production
- Lyudmila BaginskayaGalvanizer of Grade 4, Sector 734, Special Technological Bureau with Pilot Production
- Lyudmila SluchichExpert of Protocol Department
- Maxim BibikHead of Full Scale Testing Department, Testing & Metrology Service
- Vyacheslav BankoHead of Security Department