Purpose / Description
Automation of air traffic management in the local control unit zones, approach, circuit, start and taxiing of the aerodrome.
- Maximum quantity of aircrafts being under simultaneous control – at least 1500;
- Total quantity of processed daily and current flight plans – up to 30 000.
The equipment has a modular design and executes the following functions:
- Automated collection and processing of radar data from primary and secondary sources and provision of data on the current and predicted air situation;
- Collection and processing of weather data from the sources (actual weather on a runway, dangerous weather events, METAR, TAF, SPECI, SIGMET messages) and its representation combined with AS at the controller workstations;
- uninterrupted analysis of the current and predicted air situation on absence of the conflicts and correspondence to the flight plans;
- Planning data reception and processing;
- Generation and display of the arrival, departure, entry and losses lists;
- Input and display of a landing course, airfield weather;
- Display of bearing, weather data, heading – glide path system state;
- Automated reception and transmission of the control between the controllers of neighboring ATM sectors;
- Uninterrupted automatic functioning check;
- Data recording and playback.
Maintenance and Diagnostics
- Unified controller workstations placed in closed or open types consoles (for a tower of the automated airport control tower) using high-resolution monitors and automatic adjustment to the external illumination;
- Two PC for data processing and functional check, being in the hot backup mode;
- Data transmission and switching equipment;
- Uninterrupted power equipment.
Features & Benefits
- Use of software tools with open codes (Linux OS, PostgreSQL DBMS);
- Open architecture and standard data exchange protocols (ASTERIX, SNMP);
- Use of mode S data in processing and display at WS;
- Saving of individual screen component, individual settings and color set of the displayed data.
Marketing and Sales Department
- Phone: (+375-17) 369-90-66
- E-mail: email@example.com