«Berkut-2E» system is used for equipping tactical units of land forces to solve tasks on optical and electronic terrain reconnaissance in all weather conditions and at day and night time, assigning targets to fire units.
The aerial vehicle is catapult-launched. Launching the UAV does not require the prepared runway enabling to use the UAV in any hard-to-reach area.
The system provides control over the single UAV from the ground control station. The system in basic configuration has two UAVs, however the more number of UAVs is available.
The UAV design ensures its high flying features, and it is built as “flying wing” layout.
The fuselage structure enables fast assembly and disassembly, replacement of on-board equipment as well as mounting payloads without applying technical means and devices (except available SPTA).
The product packing – the container for UAS storage and transportation – ensures comfortable and safe transportation by any type of transport (ground, sea and by air), delivery of UAV, payload and ground control station replaceable modules to the launch site and protection against mechanical damages and atmospheric precipitations exposure.
Supplier’s quality management system has been certified to meet the requirements of ÑÒÁ ISO 9001-2009.
The warranty period for the supplied equipment is 12 months.
The product life cycle is at least 5 years since the date of commissioning.
- two unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV);
- a set of replaceable payloads: photo module (camera), reconnaissance module in infrared range (thermal imaging camera), television reconnaissance module (TV camera);
- ground control station;
- transceiving device;
- launching device;
- two containers for UAS and payloads storage and transportation.
UNMANNED AERIAL VEHICLE
SET OF REPLACEABLE PAYLOADS
IR reconnaissance module
TV reconnaissance module
GROUND CONTROL STATION TRANSCEIVING DEVICE
- conducting the air reconnaissance in the preset area over land and water surface, acquiring, thermal imaging and TV picture of terrain in real time;
- searching and detecting surface (above-water) objects, determining their coordinates;
- transmitting the reconnaissance information in real time to commanders of tactical level subunits.
UAV flight mode in automatic mode UAV operating range up to 35 km UAV takeoff mode «catapult-launched» landing mode parachuting UAV flight ceiling with payload 3000 m Cruising UAV flight speed 80 – 100 km/h UAV flight time max 120 min. UAV weight max 10 kg Version transportable (in container) Crew at least 2 people
UAV technical capabilities:
- automatic flight mode (suitable to perform the flight in unattended mode in accordance with entered flight task, including landing);
- automated flight mode (under control and on operator’s commands);
- UAV emergency flight termination and return to the preset area in automatic mode under inexpediency to further perform the mission, including landing.
- Phone: (+375-17) 369-90-66
- E-mail: email@example.com