The automated railway station control system (ARSCS) is designed for:
- Automated management of the car traffic volume at classification yards;
- Creation of a dynamic car information model reflecting the current state of arrival and departure tracks, classification tracks and other tracks of the yard;
- Organization of freight operation;
- Maintenance of an archive of the car model of the yard with data retention time of 7 years;
- Generation of reports;
- Data exchange with an upper-level system.
The multipurpose workstation is set up by the system administrator and can perform various functions, depending on how the process flow is organized at a particular yard. There can be an unlimited number of such workstations in a system.
Engine crew notification workstation:
– Record of requests for issue of notifications to engine crews;
– Printout and for issue of notifications for trains and shunting engines;
– Maintenance of an archive of notifications;
– Automatic tracing of the notification period.
Check station operator’s workstation:
– Input of car inspection procedures (on arrival and on departure) and its recording to the yard’s archive (which makes it possible to detect mistakes made by car inspector in car discarding);
– Reception of information about cars eligible for repair (based on car-mileage or date) from the main computing centre;
– Filling of information about disabled cars of a train to the database; automatic labeling of technically disabled cars in the train consist;
– Issue of documents for cars released from repair;
Issue of documents for cars sent for repair to other yards.
Commercial car inspection operator’s workstation:
– Input and updating of information about disabled cars (containers) of a train or single cars;
– Automatic labeling of commercially disabled cars in the train consist;
– Viewing and printout of information for a specified time interval;
– Preparation, editing and printout of standard inspection reports for commercially disabled cars (containers);
– Printout of reports for cars with commercial failures.
Yard records workstation:
– Calculation of reporting data about the yard’s car fleet for the reporting hour;
– Calculation of reporting data about arriving and departing trains;
– Calculation of reporting data about loaded cars for 17.00;
– Generation of car detention reports;
– Generation of monthly car fleet reports;
– Processing of requests for production of various information sheets and reports on the yard’s operation using archived information.
- Multipurpose workstation adjustable in accordance with the role of the user;
- Engine crew notification workstation;
- Check station operator’s workstation;
- Commercial car inspection operator’s workstation;
- Yard records workstation;
- Workstations for administrative managers (yardmaster, deputy yardmaster, engineering office chief).
- Phone: (+375-17) 369-90-66
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org