The airborne radar surveillance system is designed for surveillance of air, ground and surface situation in the designated area and transmission of information to a ground command post, as well as for control of attached aircraft and air defence missile units.
The system provides:
- Radar reconnaissance of air targets;
- Radar and electronic reconnaissance of ground and surface targets;
- Reception of information about air, ground and surface situation from other airborne radar surveillance systems and ground command posts;
- Processing of information from various sources (fusion of data of different types);
- Dissemination of air, ground and surface situation to higher, subordinate and interacting command posts;
- Control of the airborne radar, electronic reconnaissance and electronic countermeasures equipment and IFF system;
- Directing of attack aircraft to ground and surface targets;
- Directing of fighter aircraft and control of air defence missile systems for engagement of air targets;
- Forecast of the effects of planned operations using attack and fighter aviation and air defence missile forces;
- Real-time distribution of detected air targets between fighters and air defence missile units;
- Control of airborne crews.
Continuous and dynamic control.
Extended command field.
- Phone: (+375-17) 305-90-66
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org