Purpose / Description
The batch transmission equipment is designed for batch data exchange in wire and radio networks in the conditions of high interference level and is used in data exchange subsystems of various automated control systems.
- Organization of operation for subscribers of the communication network with channel occupancy control and prioritized transmission;
- Organization of direct data transmission and retransmission though other subscribers of the radio network;
- Static and dynamic data routing in the radio network;
- Data encryption;
- Adaptive antinoise coding with forward error correction and variable correcting ability;
- Confirmation of the batch reception with noise-immune acknowledgements;
- Exchange of data batches of variable length (from 1 to 423 400 bytes);
- Dynamic measuring of the data exchange quality and diagnostics of the communication channel.
Marketing and Sales Department
- Phone: (+375-17) 369-90-66
- E-mail: email@example.com