OJSC “AGAT – Control Systems” performs works on powder painting and
polymeric coating of articles and metal structures.
Polymeric coating has a number of advantages, including:
– Durability, strength and good protective properties;
– Chemical resistance;
– Corrosion resistance;
– Resistance to high temperature;
– Fire resistance and nontoxicity;
– Overall spread;
– Wide color palette and special painting effects (moire pattern, granite, etc.).
Ñolours for polymeric coating are in accordance with standardRAL grades.
The camera for powder painting has enough space to allow painting of articles with overall dimensions of 3.4m x 1.8m x 1.7m and a weight of up to 100 kg.
The cost of painting depends on what article is painted, on the batch quantity and the powder paint used.
For placing an order, it is necessary to:
1. Select the RAL colour, paint type, specify sizes of articles and their quantity.
2. Provide a schematic of bulky and nonstandard items and specify their weights.