Automation of operation procedures, troubleshooting, display, collection and logging of the operation information on the state of nodes and units of “BELAZ” mine trucks applying the “point-to-point operation” solutions based on GPS/GLONASS signals of the satellite navigation system and wireless communication channels. The monitoring (tracking) module of our own production is installed as on-board equipment.
- Determining the truck’s location and speed according to GPS/GLONASS signals with the RMSE not exceeding 10 m in co-ordinates and 15m in altitude;
- Data acquisition from the onboard systems located on CAN-bus via the onboard computer (Exchange protocol – J1939);
- Data accumulation and storage about the location and telemetry information in the nonvolatile memory removable media;
- Data transmission to the OJSC “BELAZ” center and reception of commands via the wireless communication channel of GSM/GPRS standard;
- Control of the external battery charge (to ensure the workability when the truck onboard network is shut down).
The Global monitoring system for quarry machinery helps to improve the control over the mine truck vehicles by receiving of prompt precise information on a vehicle location and its technical status; it enables to reduce expenses and obtain the maximum efficiency of the equipment operation at sites.
- Phone: (+375-17) 305-90-66
- E-mail: email@example.com