Fusion of radar information from different sources (Radar: primary radar, secondary radar (including mode S), airfield surveillance, ADS-B, multilateration system), generation of data on the generalized air situation in the flight information responsibility zone and home airfield and its issue to different users to ensure a reliable monitoring and air traffic management.
Two servers of data processing being in the hot – backup mode;
- ATM controller workstation;
- Technical supervisor WS;
- Two sets of equipment for data transmission and switching equipment;
- Uninterrupted power equipment.
- Processing zone and radar information fusion – at least 3000õ3000 km;
- Maximum quantity of AO tracked simultaneously by the equipment – at least 1500;
- Information fusion probability – at least 0,98;
- Equipment operation mode – uninterrupted 24 hours;
- Switching time to the backup data processing server – maximum 1s;
- Mean recovery time – maximum 30 min.
- multi-radar surveillance data processing from all types of the existing sources: approach radar, secondary radar (including mode S), ADS-B, ground movement survey means (airfield surveillance radar);
- Support of the international radar information exchange protocol ASTERIX and operational adaptation to other information exchange protocols;
- Display of the generalized information on Air situation, planning and mapping information;
- Display of the data on ATM violations and conflict situations;
- Issue of radar information on AS to different users with a possibility of selective choice of the issued data;
- Registration and storage of radar information within 30 days received from the sources (using two channels from each one) and generalized information on air situation issued to the users;
- Automated execution of aircraft control reception (transfer) between ATM sectors;
- Technical and logical monitoring of the states for all equipment components with display of the check results.
- multi-radar surveillance data processing from the existing sources: primary radar, secondary radar (including mode S), ADS-B, ground movement survey means
- use of the software tools with open codes ( Linux OS, PostgreSQL BDMS);
- Open architecture and standard data exchange protocols (ASTERIX, SNMP).
- Phone: (+375-17) 369-90-66
- E-mail: email@example.com