The fusion of the radar info obtained from different sources (radar: primary radar, secondary radar (including mode S), airfield surveillance, ADS-B, multilateral systems), generation of the data referring to the generalized air situation in the flight information responsibility zone and home airfield and its issue to different users to ensure a reliable monitoring and air traffic management.
- two servers for data processing in the hot backup mode;
- ATM flight controller WSs;
- Technical supervisor WS;
- two sets of equipment for data transmission and switching equipment;
- uninterrupted power supply equipment.
- processing zone and radar information fusion is at least 3000õ3000 km;
- maximum number of AO simultaneously tracked by the product is at least 1500;
- info fusion probability is at least 0,98;
- equipment operation mode is uninterrupted 24 hours;
- time for transition to the data processing backup server is up to 1s;
- mean recovery time is up to 30 min.
- processing of multi-radar surveillance data from all types of the existing sources: approach radar, secondary radar (including S mode), ADS-B, ground traffic surveillance assets (airfield surveillance radar);
- backup of ASTERIX international radar information exchange protocol and operating adaptation to other data communication protocols;
- displaying of the generalized info on the air situation, planning and mapping info;
- displaying of the data on ATM breaches and conflict situations;
- issuing of the radar information on the air situation to different users with a possibility for a selective choice of the issued data;
- registration and storage of the radar info within 30 days when received from the sources (by using two channels from each one) and generalized info referring to the air situation issued to the users;
- automated fulfillment of aircraft control reception (transfer) between ATM sectors;
- technical and logical monitoring of the status referring to all hardware components by displaying of the control output.
- processing of multi-radar surveillance data obtained from the existing sources: primary radar, secondary radar (including S mode), ADS-B, ground traffic surveillance assets;
- application of the software with open codes ( Linux OS, PostgreSQL BDMS);
- open architecture and standard protocols for data sharing (ASTERIX, SNMP).
- Phone: (+375-17) 305-90-66
- E-mail: email@example.com