The commander’s workstation provides:
- Determination of position of the commander’s workstation and the launchers using data provided by satellite navigation systems;
- Reception of air situation data from the higher control post and its display on the digital map;
- Automatic and automated target distribution;
- Input of ground objects and tactical information and their display on the digital map;
- Transmission of target designations to launchers over a radio link;
- Control of combat operations;
- Recording of the unit’s combat operations;
- Crew training.
The launchers provide:
- Reception of control commands and target designations from the commander’s workstation;
- Calculation and indication of the direction for launching tube correction relative to the target;
- Automatic position finding;
- Transmission of launcher status information and coordinates to the commander’s workstation.
The engineer’s workstation provides:
- Preparation of ground situation, tactical information and map and their uploading to the commander’s workstation;
- Preparation of training scenarios and their uploading to the commander’s workstation;
- Downloading of recorded data from the commander’s workstation and its playback;
- Setup and diagnostics of the commander’s workstation and the launchers.
- Commander’s workstation;
- Launchers (up to 9 pcs.);
- Engineer’s workstation (option).
Optimal distribution of air targets between SAM shooters is provided.
The MANPAD efficiency doubles.
The complex can be integrated with existing and future automated air defence systems.
- Phone: (+375-17) 305-90-66
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org