The simulator is designed for modeling of operation of subordinate, neighbouring and higher units for AF and AD command posts of different levels. The simulator is used for development, debugging and testing of software for AF&AD command posts, eliminating the need to connect real systems for such purposes.
The simulator provides:
- Generation of air attack scenarios;
- Simulation of radar target detection and tracking and transmission of data to users in a required format;
- Simulation of weapons and sensors and their data exchange with the command post;
- Simulation of combat actions with countermeasures to air defence;
- Simulation of data exchange channels between the command posts and simulated objects;
- Logging of data exchange.
- Phone: (+375-17) 305-90-66
- E-mail: email@example.com