Automation of air traffic management in the local control unit zones, approach, circuit, start and taxiing at the airfield.
- unified workplaces of operators located at the consoles of closed or open type (for an automated airport control tower) by applying of brightness monitors of high decomposition and automatic adaptation for the ambient illumination;
- two PCs are applied for data processing and functional control which are in the hot standby mode;
- data transmission and switching equipment;
- uninterruptible power supply equipment.
- maximum number of aircrafts being under simultaneous control is at least 1500;
- total number of the daily and current flight plans processed is up to 30 000.
The equipment has a modular design and executes the following functions:
- automated collection and processing of radar data from primary and secondary sources and provision of data on the current and predicted air situation;
- Collection and processing of the weather info obtained from the sources (actual weather on a runway, dangerous weather events, METAR, TAF, SPECI, SIGMET messages) and its submission at traffic controller workstations;
- continuous analysis of the current and predicted air situation on the absence of conflicts and compliance with flight plans;
- reception and processing the planned info;
- generation and displaying of the lists referring to arrival, departure, input and losses;
- input and displaying of a landing direction and airfield weather;
- displaying of the bearing, weather info, heading and glide path system status;
- automated receipt-transmit of the control between the flight controllers of neighboring ATC sectors;
- continuous automatic performance testing;
- data recording and playback.
- application of software utilities with open codes (Linux OS, PostgreSQL DBMS);
- open architecture and standard protocols of data sharing (ASTERIX, SNMP);
- application of S mode data in processing and displaying at WS;
- Saving of individual screen arrangement, individual settings and color palette of the displayed data.
- Phone: (+375-17) 305-90-66
- E-mail: email@example.com