The railway station automated control system (RSACS) is designed:
- - to automate the technological procedures when processing the car traffic volume for a railway yard;
- - to create dynamic car model, status of receipt-departure, sorting and other railway station lines;
- - to arrange a railway station freight operation;
- - to run the archive registration of a car-departure railway station with the data retention of 7 years;
- - to solve the applied tasks of a station accountancy;
- - to exchange of data with an upper level system.
The automated workstations of RSACS are focused to perform the functions directly referring to the staff duties.
The system implements the possibility to create a workstation required by the ultimate technological process of the railway station on the basis of a set of standard functions.
- Phone: (+375-17) 369-90-66
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org